Take this short quiz to find out!
- You see a kid being bullied on the playground. You:
- a. Don’t interfere. Let them sort it out.
- b. Get an adult. You can’t handle this by yourself.
- c. Go to the bully and insult him to get him to stop.
- d. Outwit the bully with cunning and cleverness, allowing the victim to escape.
- e. Punch the bully.
2. You’re walking on the sidewalk and you see a house on fire. There is a scared baby face peering out of the second-story window. You:
- a. Keep walking. Someone must have called the fire department already.
- b. Dial 911.
- c. Grab a nearby garden hose and attempt to put out the fire.
- d. Call the fire department and neighbors. Help the neighbors to try and put out the fire until the firemen come.
- e. Run into the burning house and rescue the child.
3. You are playing a sport and someone on the opposing team gets in your way. You:
- a. Stop. Turn around and go back to your side.
- b. Pass the ball to another player.
- c. Yell at the person.
- d. Trick him and run while he’s distracted.
- e. Push him away.
4. You are reading at school during recess time when you see another kid sitting alone, with nothing to play with and looking sad. You:
- a. Ignore him. You don’t care.
- b. Worry, but don’t go over to him.
- c. Ask him if he wants to be your friend.
- d. Start a conversation with him.
- e. Invite him to play with you and your friends.
5. You see some kids throwing stones at a stray dog. You:
- a. Ignore them. You don’t care about dogs.
- b. Tell an adult.
- c. Yell at the kids.
- d. Distract the kids and let the dog escape.
- e. Push the kids away and protect the dog.
If you chose mostly a: You are like a regular wild cat. You don’t involve yourself with the goings-on around you. You are a little shy and don’t like confronting someone head-on.
If you chose mostly b: You are like a leopard. You get assistance for problems, instead of trying to solve it yourself and possibly causing more trouble.
If you chose mostly c: You are like a jaguar. You are outright and directly to the point. You can be aggressive when you need to.
If you chose mostly d: You are like a cheetah. You are clever, cunning, and you rely on brains rather than bron to help you in times of need.
If you chose mostly e: You are like a lion or a tiger. You aren’t afraid of anything and stand proud, friendly, and protective of those weaker than yourself.
Feel free to comment below and tell me what type of cat YOU are!