A collar is a must-have for your cat, but a plain one just won’t do. Dazzle him/her up by making him/her a unique collar!
What you need:
- Fabric or nylon collar
- Nontoxic fabric paint
- Nontoxic fabric glue
- Rhinestones, beads, bows, ribbons, or fabric markers
What you do:
- Decorate a fabric collar with craft or fabric paint, or draw whatever you like on the collar using the fabric markers.
- Add rhinestones or beads on the edges or the collar itself.
- Secure them to the collar with fabric glue.
- Tie bows or ribbons to the collar if you wish.
- Let the glue dry before dressing your kitty in the new collar. Overnight is best!