Your cat might not need a buffet of food to feel pampered, but a few delicious treats should do the trick! This soothing “tea” meant for your cat will surely hit the spot.
What you need:
- 1 cup (237 ml) of warm water
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of catnip (fresh or dried)
- Bottle with cap
What you do:
- Place the catnip in the bottle (a small, empty water bottle should do).
- Pour in warm water. Seal the cap tightly on the bottle.
- Shake until the “tea” turns a green color.
- Now it’s ready to serve! Give it to your cat in a shallow bowl or a pretty teacup to make her feel special. 😀
Note: Not all cats are crazy for catnip! Cats are actually born with a gene that reacts to it, so if your cat is born without that gene, don’t expect him/her to go cuckoo for catnip. A taste of catnip may not develop until a kitten grows up.